Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of SAR 99 for screen damage, or SAR 349 for any other damage, plus applicable tax.*
Service and support, all in one stop
- Priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Same-day service in most major metropolitan areas worldwide*
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPhone to an Apple Authorized Service Provider
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your iPhone
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of SAR 99 for screen damage, or SAR 349 for other damage, plus applicable tax*
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Software support for Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, and Calendar
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPhone. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
- Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Any unused incidents will expire after 12 months of coverage and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Same-day service availability and options may vary by region and iPhone model. For international service, Apple may repair or replace your iPhone and iPhone parts with a comparable iPhone model or parts that comply with local standards. Carry-in availability depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. See terms above for full details.