Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support.(1) AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of SAR 349 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or SAR 1,149 for other damage.
One stop for technical support
– Direct access to Apple experts - Global repair coverage(3) - Onsite service - Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
– Your Mac computer
– Battery(2) - Included accessories such as the power adapter - Apple memory (RAM) - AirPort(5) - Apple USB SuperDrive
– Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of SAR 349 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or SAR 1,149 for other damage(1)
Software support included
– Using macOS and iCloud(6) - Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and more - Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/.
1. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
2. Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your Mac, each incident being subject to a service fee of SAR 349 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or SAR 1,149 for other damage. If your Mac has catastrophic damage from an accident or it’s inoperable after unauthorized modifications, you will need to buy a replacement.
3. Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms above for full details.
4. Availability depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts. See terms above for full details.
5. Must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
6. For Mac computers running macOS Server, AppleCare+ covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server question and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.