Key feature bullets
• Active Noise Cancellation reduces unwanted background noise
• Adaptive Transparency lets outside sounds in while reducing loud environmental noise
• Personalized Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking places sound all around you2
• Multiple ear tips (XS, S, M, L)
• Touch control lets you swipe to adjust volume, press to direct media playback, answer or end calls, and press and hold to switch between listening modes
• Sweat and water resistant for AirPods Pro and charging case4
• MagSafe Charging Case with speaker and lanyard loop
• Up to 6 hours of listening time with Active Noise Cancellation on3
• Up to 30 hours of total listening time with the MagSafe Charging Case and Active Noise Cancellation on3
• Easy setup, in-ear detection, and automatic switching between devices5
• Audio Sharing between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV6
• Find My with proximity view for AirPods Pro and Precision Finding for charging case7
1As compared to AirPods Pro (1st generation).
2Spatial Audio works with movies, TV, and video in supported apps. iPhone with TrueDepth camera required to create personalized profile.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/sa/batteries for details.
4AirPods Pro and charging case are sweat and water resistant for non-water sports and exercise, and they are IPX4 rated. Sweat and water resistance are not permanent conditions.
5Requires an iCloud account and a compatible Apple device running the latest operating system software.
6Works with iPhone 8 or later and iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest version of iOS; and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation or later), 11-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air (3rd generation or later), and iPad mini (5th generation or later) with the latest version of iPadOS.
7Find My functionality requires iOS 16 or later; coming late fall 2022 to iPadOS and macOS.
Go to apple.com/sa/airpods-pro/specs/ for a complete set.
There are no reviews yet.